Check out Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards new ad, Surplus, that talks about how he inherited a state on the brink of financial disaster and successfully turned a $2 billion dollar deficit into a surplus in his first term.
- Derrick Reed Announces Campaign for Texas’ 22nd Congressional District
- John Bel Edwards for Louisiana Releases First Re-election Ad
- Joe Biden releases video blasting “the Trump Doctrine” of foreign policy
- ALG client Amy McGrath taking on Mitch McConnell in KY
- CNN: Why Democrats are ‘playing into Trump’s hands’ on impeachment